Kitfit Competition Terms & Conditions
Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Competition commences on Friday 5th May 2017 at 9am AEST and closes at 5pm AEST on Wednesday 31st May 2017 .
The winner will be determined by draw and will receive a personalised #kifit consisting of Cycling Jersey, Cycling Bib Shorts Cycling Socks and Cycling Bidons of approximately $500 RRP.
In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants must subscribe to the Kit.Fit email newsletter. This must occur via the Competition Entry Page ; entrants must supply a valid email address and mobile number when subscribing to the newsletter and answer all mandatory fields with accurate data requested in the rider information survey.
Entrants can receive multiple entries to the completion as follows:
- 2 Additional entries for every email address referred that also enters the competition, via the referral page.
- 1 Additional entry for every @tag mentioned in the comments field of a promotion post on Instagram up to a maximum of 5 users.
- 1 Additional entry for Mobile number and Country of Residence
- 1 Additional entry for adding you height, weight, date of birth
Incomplete, indecipherable or fake data or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
The Promoter (Kit Fit Pty Ltd) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The prize draw will take place at Kit Fit office at 6pm AEST on Thursday 1st June 2017. The Kit Fit mailing address is located at PO BOX 2092, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012.
The prize winner will be notified by email or telephone and their name will be published on Friday 2nd June 2017 on the @kitfitcycling Instagram feed. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive.
A further draw for the prize, if the first drawn entry is unclaimed or invalid, may take place on Monday 6th of June 2017 at the same time and place as the first Competition draw, but this is subject to change.
If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
The name of the winner may be published and the winner shall participate in any publicity activities regarding the Competition if requested by the Promoter.
The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw if the entrant is from the same business, household or family of another winner of a Kit Fit competition.
The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- (c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- (e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
- (f) use of the prize.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
The Promoter is the Kit Fit contactable at PO BOX 2092, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012. ABN 41 673 964 743
Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition.